Crippling drought. Devastating wildfires. Superstorm Sandy. Climate has come home -- and the American people get it.
On Sunday, February 17, thousands of Americans will head to Washington, D.C. to make Forward on Climate the largest climate rally in history. Join this historic event to make your voice heard and help the president start his second term with strong climate action.
Reserve your seat on the Baltimore Bus!
- What: The largest climate rally in history!
- Where: The National Mall in Washington, D.C., including a march to the White House.
- When: February 17, 2013, Noon - 4:00 p.m. (please arrive by 11:30 a.m.)
Bus Details There are two bus locations from Baltimore.
- 10:00am - Old Court Metro Station - 4300 Old Court Rd, Pikesville (dropoff around 6:00 pm)
- 10:30am - Catonsville Park and Ride - 1250 South Rolling Rd, Catonsville (dropoff around 5:30 pm)
Why does this matter? From rejecting the toxic Keystone XL tar sands pipeline to firing up our clean energy economy, Barack Obama's legacy as president will rest squarely on his response, resolve, and leadership in solving the climate crisis. That's why the Forward On Climate Rally will feature critical action, inspiring speakers, and a march to the president's doorstep to show him that we can't afford to wait any longer.
This is going to be fun! Feel free to make signs, banners, face paint, costume, etc. Check the weather forecast and be sure to dress accordingly - for several hours outdoors in Washington. For more information about the bus, contact Chris Yoder, 410-466-2462, email@example.com